Mission Real Estate Evaluation:
Thinking of selling? Find out What’s your house worth in today’s market.
- How much is my home worth?
- How can I determine the asking price of my house?
- How can I get the best price for my home?
- Where can I find information about house values in Mission?
- What affects the final sale price of a home?
- Should I hire an Mission appraiser to prepare an appraisal report?
- Is the value of my house more than my neighbour’s house that just sold?
These are the first questions that come to your mind when you think about selling your home. When you’re selling your property, the asking price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. Realtors have known it for years – Well-kept properties, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price! The correct selling price of a property is the highest price that the market will bear. To assist you in determining the correct asking price we provide you with a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties sold and offered for sale in Mission and particularly in your neighborhood.
To provide a more detailed Comparative Market Analysis, we would be more than happy to also assess your property in person. Call us @ 604-614-9294 to book an appointment.
Simply enter your criteria in the Market Evaluation Form, and we will provide you with a speedy response. The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential. There is no obligation. Please indicate when you are thinking of selling and if you are moving within Mission or relocating outside Mission.